Services for foreign manufacturing companies in Mexico
Thinking of starting up a company in Mexico?
Startup & Shelter
MEXCENTRIX has well-established operations that can accommodate the fastest start-up possible. Depending on the nature of your company’s manufacturing needs, we can get your operations up and running in as few as 30 business days with a cost-effective and flexible shared business services plan.
- Experience: Over 30 companies successfully establish their manufacturing operations in Mexico.
- Speed: Up and running operations in as few as 30 business days with a cost-effective and flexible shared business services plan.
- Protection: Establishment of operations, without dealing with the associated risks such as labor liability, ownership of facilities, and limitation of liability in Mexico.
Through our shelter services, we enable companies to improve cost- efficiency and reduce the risk of manufacturing in Mexico by outsourcing the administration of the Mexico manufacturing facility including Human Resources, Tax, and Accounting, Foreign Trade among others.
By these means, our clients can focus primarily on production functions and quality control, while we handle the rest.
The main advantages of operating through our shelter services are:
- Faster start-up
- No legal liability
- Economies of scales
- Reduced border crossing costs and delays
- Reduce labor costs
- Effective labor union relations and negotiations
- Ensure 100% compliance with Mexican labor, tax, and foreign trade regulations.
Under our shelter services, you can operate under a Mexican legal entity owned by Mexcentrix or under your own Mexican legal entity. We take care of the company incorporation process for you.
Mexcentrix will facilitate every step your company needs to get up and running. From drafting and signature of the bylaws to registering them before a public notary, and helping you comply with all the legal requirements of every proceeding:
- Inform the Ministry of Economy at the start of the use of the name.
- Register before the Public Registry of Commerce, of the Ministry of Economy, in order to obtain authorization for acts of commerce.
- Register before the National Registry of Foreign Investment.
- Register before the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit (SHCP) so the company is able to get obtain its taxpayer ID (RFC) and its electronic signature (e.sign).
- Register before the Social Security Mexican Institute (IMSS) and the National Housing Fund Institute for Workers (INFONAVIT).
Define your Mexico Strategy with help from the experts
Outsourcing human resources in Mexico is the fastest way to relocate your company
MEXCENTRIX believes the most valuable asset in business is human capital. That’s why we focus on recruiting passionate and talented staff and invest significantly in staff development.
Through our network and database, Mexcentrix provides a pool of appropriate candidates for the company to interview. These candidates are previously screened by our HR department through interviews and application of employment tests.
We take care of the proposal and contract signature, registration with authorities, and on-boarding.
- Our payroll experts understand all aspects required by Mexican Federal Labor Law and are constantly updated on new regulations.
- We take care of incidence management, vacation control, benefits management, management of IMSS, SAR, INFONAVIT, FONACOT among others.
- With our HR Portal, employees can review their payslip, vacations, absences among others.
- We assign an HR coordinator to our clients’ facilities in order to take care of day-to-day employee relations, employee termination, payroll questions, problem-solving, and coordinating general services.
- Mexcentrix takes care of managing individual contracts and union contract evaluation. We have excellent working relationships with union leaders at the state and national level, therefore we have more than 20 years free of problems with the union.
- General services coordination (transport, food services, uniforms, etc.)
- Training coordination and support
- Compensation management
- Health and safety assistance
- Personnel integration events
Mexico trade agreement offers opportunities for foreign manufacturing companies in Mexico
Registration and management of programs that can reduce import duties, such as PROSEC, ReglaOctava (8th Rule), IMMEX, and Certification for VAT and ET. Through our in-depth experience and know-how of these complex programs, we can maximize benefits while being fully compliant with government requirements.
MEXCENTRIX offers temporary import inventory management; fixed asset, INEGI, SAT and SE filing management and virtual customs operations; all in our user-friendly system that adapts to your company´s needs, while ensuring 100% compliance.
As paperwork errors can lead to high fines or closure of businesses, our experience and constant track on changing requirements, will guarantee compliance, no fines, and risk mitigation.
Through our strategic alliance with custom brokers, warehouses, and years of experience; we guarantee to import into Mexico with no delays or customs issues.
We provide value-added solutions, with competitive advantages in prices, while ensuring CTPAT certification, and providing precise tracking information.
Free trade agreements: we know how to leverage our unequaled understanding of Mexico´s trade agreements into an effective strategy for your business, significantly reducing costs and streamlining logistics.
Tariff classification: Classifying your goods to the correct tariff is essential to ensure the correct compliance through the identification of non-tariff regulations and restrictions.
IMMEX Program: Evaluation and audit of IMMEX program including legal compliance and control of temporary inventory, verifying compliance of legal requirements.
Focus on the Core of your business and let us do what we do best.
Take advantage of Mexico’s Tax Treaties
Tax & Accounting
Mexcentrix ensures compliance with the accounting principles and tax requirements for your manufacturing company in Mexico.
We take care of receiving, validating, and booking supplier invoices in our accounting system. Our innovative and user-friendly AP System allows you to control cash flow by only paying invoices due, and tracking purchases in real-time worldwide.
Our system uses a certified invoicing tool that issues your fiscal invoices and books them in our accounting system automatically.
We deliver regular financial statements and any other reports you need as quickly as your business requires.
We calculate and file your provisional and annual:
- Income tax
- Withheld income tax
- Monthly VAT
- Monthly withheld VAT.
- Payroll tax
Ensuring 100% compliance Mexcentrix, files the informative declarations such as DIOT and DIMM, and generates all reports required by the Mexican government.
With years on experience, Mexcentrix takes care of the extensive paperwork and process for receiving refunds from tax authorities or the compensation process by applying it to payable tax, speeding the process for recovering capital.
We evaluate and guide compliance with accounting standards and tax requirements. As well as improve the effectiveness of risk management processes, control, and management.
Let our clients speak
Mexcentrix is fast and flexible, that is really what we liked. Their background and experience really helped fill a void in the start-up. They became one of my staff before I even hired them. In many aspects, they exceeded my expectations.
The Leadership team at Mexcentrix has shown the dedication and passion for success that exemplifies our Supple Recognition Program. We’re very pleased to be able to recognize their efforts and spirit in helping BD purse or purpose, and for abiding BD’s Core Values, doing what’s seeking to continuously improve, and accepting responsibility.